Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Info on My Next Few Videos and Edit

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give you all another update. I have a bike check that is going up tomorrow as promised. It will be up the morning after i wake up. Later in the evening, or on Sunday morning, I have a session at Lynndale Skatepark I am going to upload. It is a pretty nice little session and I had a lot of fun. I learned a new trick there (kind of) that you will see in the edit, and I got 180 bar airs on a legitimate bank. I was pretty pumped on that and kept just doing them. I also got super comfortable with barspins out of the bowl which i am pumped on as well. The edit needs 24 more seconds of footage, the clip I have planned will take up around 5 of that, so I am not too sure what to do for the last 19 seconds, but I will think of something I am sure. I am pretty proud of the edit so far and i hope you guys enjoy it. it has quite a few barspins, but I am getting comfortable with them finally so I just like to do them off everything. Well, I am done rambling on... Hope you guys will like the next few videos!

-Marcus Pewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment