Thursday, August 18, 2011

Edit Update

Hey everyone. This is just to update you all on the status of my up coming edit. I have roughly 2 minutes of footage so far. I need about a minute more, but I am not all too sure where i am going to go to get these few more clips. I am hoping to have it out by the end of the month, but we will see what happens. I am still not all too sure on the song i am going to use, i may just use another one by satellite stories, seeing as how their songs seem to work quite well with ads. I will continue to keep you update, and be sure to let everyone know when filming is done.


-Marcus Pewitt

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any tips for landing footjam-whips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you list that there is a song or do you say that there is no music? -john busakowski SchultzFan

    ReplyDelete