Monday, August 15, 2011

Meal Times With Marcus

Hey everyone. I decided my meal times with Marcus will be on Tuesdays. this gives me the opportunity to eat more taco bell, inform everyone of what is going on with the how-to/review that week, and it just seems like a good day to do them. This Tuesday i am doing a how-to get subscribers on youtube, and it will be posted both on the home page and in the how-to section of this site. I am still working on the edit as well, I need to go to the skatepark but i can't until i get paid because i need the gas money to get there. So dont expect that to come out until then. I also think i decided on how to find the rider of the month, so that will be updated later this month, and the first rider of the month will be for the month of October. Thanks everyone.

-Marcus Pewitt

3 comments:

  1. dude i saw the video, taco bell is great! so i just started this blog, i also bmx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey marcus nice website some of your tutorials are really helpful to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice marcus! kepp it up! :D

    ReplyDelete